Call of Duty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty

Call Of Duty Boards - Forum Community for all Call of Duty Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dedicated Servers Confirmed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dedicated Servers Confirmed! Empty
PostSubject: Dedicated Servers Confirmed!   Dedicated Servers Confirmed! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 am

Call of Duty: Black Ops will be getting dedicated servers, according to studio head Mark Lamia. This from the latest issue of PC Zone.

When asked if Call of Duty:Black Ops would have dedicated servers Lamia replied,

Quote :
"I think dedicated servers are excellent. I don't see any reason not to see them unless... well, I just don't see any reason not to." "It seems people like them and we're excited about what we're doing right now."

"We do work very hard to reconcile the desire to manipulate and modify those dedicated servers with offering them the persistent experience and benefits that the console system provides."

"We're working very hard to marry those two things, so people can run dedicated servers and also participate in the communal experience the console players get to have, given they're all on first-party servers."

Rep: webbie has a spectacular aura aboutwebbie has a spectacular aura aboutwebbie has a spectacular aura about

Call of Duty: Black Ops will be getting dedicated servers, according to studio head Mark Lamia. This from the latest issue of PC Zone.

When asked if Call of Duty:Black Ops would have dedicated servers Lamia replied,

Quote:
"I think dedicated servers are excellent. I don't see any reason not to see them unless... well, I just don't see any reason not to." "It seems people like them and we're excited about what we're doing right now."

"We do work very hard to reconcile the desire to manipulate and modify those dedicated servers with offering them the persistent experience and benefits that the console system provides."

"We're working very hard to marry those two things, so people can run dedicated servers and also participate in the communal experience the console players get to have, given they're all on first-party servers."
This is good news for all PC gamers out there.

------

Source: http://callofduty.gamersverse.com/articles/551/

Regards

Back to top Go down
https://callofduty.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call of Duty :: CoD - Black Ops :: Black Ops/Call of Duty 7 Multi Player Gaming-
Jump to: