Call of Duty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty

Call Of Duty Boards - Forum Community for all Call of Duty Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sound problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sound problem Empty
PostSubject: Sound problem   Sound problem EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:30 am

I've just found a little trick that improves the broken sound at the start of the levels in CoD5 that some folks might be having.

The following is from a flightsim forum, and I'll put the link in at the end.

Quote :
Navigate to your main Flight Simulator folder (the one which has all of the subfolders for Aircraft, Addon Scenery and so on).

Right Click on an empty space and select New from the Menu which will display and then select Text Document.

Copy the following line and Paste it into that New text document:

start /high fs9.exe

Now Save what you have done using the Save As command - naming the file StartFS2004High.bat

Alternatively, you can just save the file and then rename it afterword. The key thing is to change the extension to .bat

Now Right Click on that bat file and select Create Shortcut. That will create a Shortcut to the bat file.

Copy or Move this shortcut to your desktop. When I put it on my Desktop I renamed the shortcut to read Start FS2004 High.

If you have done all this, when you now click on the Start FS2004 High shortcut (or whatever you may have named it) FS2004 should start and start with HIGH priority.

Now, I know this refers to flightsim, but it works with all me games, CoD4, CoD5, SH4 and off course Flightsim.

Click the link below for a full explanation and change the flightsim files for the game of your choice.

Hope this helps someone.

http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?s...44&hl=blurries
Back to top Go down
https://callofduty.forumotion.com

Sound problem
Page 1 of 1