Call of Duty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty

Call Of Duty Boards - Forum Community for all Call of Duty Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod Empty
PostSubject: Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod   Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:20 am

An article on the modding work being done at Anarchic-X is long overdue. They have been doing spectacular things with CoD:WW and this week they have let me know that they are very close to an open Beta. This should thrill all of you....

Cornrow Wallace and Rollin Hard from Anarchic-X emailed me just recently to tell me that their Base Assault mod for CoD:WW is ready for a test run.

Here's the email:

Hey Jock.

My friend (Rollin Hard) and I have been working on a Base Assault mod for Call of Duty: World at War for about a year now and are planning our final test before opening our server for the first beta.

Here is a short trailer we put together a little while ago, it shows 2 of the 3 maps we'll be running on the server.

Cornrow Wallace & Rollin Hard

Apparently, this weekend there will be a closed Beta test of the mod and if all works well (crossed-fingers) the open Beta will soon follow.

This mod could not come any sooner for the WaW community as the number of servers running the game has fallen - precipitated by the arrival of MW2. I am sure that Base Assault will be a great reason for many of us to fire up CoD:WW again!

Development Screenshots:

Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod Shot0000dzh

Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod Shot0001vvs

Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod Shot0002gyd

Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod Shot0003o

Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod Shot0004jbt

Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod Shot0006

Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod Shot0007p

For the full article, see source at BashAndSlash.com

Regards

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://callofduty.forumotion.com

Anarchic-X Base Assault Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call of Duty :: Call of Duty 5 World at War :: WaW/Call of Duty 5 mods & mapping-
Jump to: